YOU ARE THE SKY - EVERYTHING ELSE IS JUST THE WEATHER.
What is Mindfulness?
Mindfulness is the gradual rediscovery of our natural resources, with the intention of accepting ourselves and whatever is around us, staying present to what happens with a non-judgmental attitude and with the so-called ‘beginner’s mind’.
Research in neuroscience increasingly confirms its positive impact on:
- our concentration and attention
- our capacity to face difficulties, disease and stress
- our perception of what happens around us
- the prevention of depression and anxiety
- the development of creating thinking
- …and much more
(click on the links for more info)
- the MBSR Protocol (Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction), designed in the ’70s by Jon Kabat-Zinn and still the most widespread and renowned Mindfulness-based intervention
- weekly practice (to keep the mindfulness “muscle” fit)
- courses and seminars on Mindful Eating (to eat in a healthy and mindful way)
- courses and seminars in the corporate and professional sphere (focused on work-related stress)
- courses and seminars for children and adolescents (focused on the relevant challenges related to age and school environment)
- courses and seminars on self-compassion and self-worth
- mindful retreats and walks (to mindfully recharge, in nature whenever possible)
Claudia has been, since 2016, an Instructor of Mindfulness and MBSR (Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction), Mindful Eating and Mindful Education – but also a Translator, Interpreter and Tour Designer, with a passion for cinema, travel and Argentine tango.
She organises Mindfulness-based courses, seminars and retreats, in Italian and in English, focusing on a variety of topics, in Italy, abroad and online.
To learn more about Claudia, see the bio.
BLOGS, EVENTS, etc.
January 26 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm CET
February 6 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm CET
February 13 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm CET
Our Instagram Posts
🌈 A cloudful of thoughts and ideas to live mindfully ⛅️ Una nuvola di pensieri e idee per vivere con consapevolezza ☀️